SO, did you even know there was an option to be burning one source of fuel over another?? I didn’t until recently, and the diff is staggering.
How to know if you’re a Sugar Burner:
- Need to eat every 2-3 hours.
- Need to eat before bed.
- Wake up in the night to eat.
- Wake up multiple times a night.
- Have night sweats.
- Need coffee to start the day due to lack of energy.
- Need at least 1 cup of coffee or cola to make it through the day.
- Have difficulty maintaining ideal weight.
- Feel irritable when hungry.
- Feel light headed or shaky when have gone more than 3-4 hrs w/out eating.
- Crave caffeine or sweets near the end of the day or between meals.
- Feel tired or drowsy during the day.
- Eating often relieves fatigue.
- Feel anxious or depressed when hungry.
- Feel unable to stop eating sweets once you’ve begun.
- Prefer sweets/starches over any other kinds of foods.
If you answered “Yes” to more than 3 Qs, it’s likely you’re burning sugar for fuel.
Besides the waistline woes that come from that state, inflammation, increased levels of cortisol, and a higher rate of degeneration additionally occur .
If you have a desire to feel more in control around food, kick your sugar cravings/addiction, and regain the shape/size you desire – the 6 Week RESET Challenge might be for you.
Change is poss, you just might need a plan to create it.